- Street Cred – when it comes to recipes your readers want to know what they are getting, that they can make it and that it will taste amazing! With video, you are able to bring the recipe to life to show all of the above. When readers begin to see video, after video, after video, you begin to build Street Credit for your brand. With that comes #2!
- Loyal Readers – I don’t know about YOU, but, I love my loyal readers! You know that group of people that are constantly commenting, continuing to share your content no matter what and those that comment that they actually made your recipe and LOVED it! These loyal readers are who will help you to grow your audience and shape your brand into attracting more die hard fans!
- Page Views – Videos are an amazing way to gain exposure on a recipe. The results are almost instantly! Share a Dessert video in late afternoon and watch your page views soar. Perhaps you have a quick & easy breakfast recipe that would be perfect for Christmas morning or better yet, an adult beverage that your readers will need to get them through their week! Page views will rise with video.
- Cross Posting – You’ve seen them, but, you probably didn’t realize that the video was Crossposted! A Crossposted video looks like it is a new uploaded video, but, it’s not. Oh, and your blogging friends can even post them to their page, again, looking as if they just uploaded the video. However, your video still receives all the insights (page views, minutes watched, etc.). It’s a great way to grow your page by crossposting others viral videos while viral funneling your own videos!
- Monetize – With both AdThrive and MediaVine, you are able to monetize your own videos within your website. Think about the return on your investment!
- Grow SEO – Grow your brand and SEO at the same time as growing your social media channels.
- Consistency – I don’t care who you talk to or what line of business they are in, it’s about being consistent. When it comes to video and publishing recipes, it’s no different. Let your readers know when they can expect a new recipe, a new video and newsletters. Then be consistent about delivering those. The more consistent you are the more successful you will be in the long run!
One video for all your social media
With Creative Content Systems we are happy create and share vertical, square and horizontal videos and pictures across all your social networks. You simply tell us what you need! However, we do recommend a 60-90 second video for Facebook and 3-5 minute videos for YouTube.
Let us take it from here! We will pick music to suit your recipe, use your website font to keep the style similar on your videos and use backgrounds that are similar to your website as well. Have no worries when it comes to your videos, we will handle it all while you take care of the part of your website that you enjoy!
- My Heavenly Recipes
- Crock-Pot Ladies
- One-Pot Crock-Pot Gals
- Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Slap Dash Mom
- How to Shop for Free
- Low Carb Maven
Upload more and more video content. This will allow you to see what is working and not working.
- 2 Video Uploads – Short Recipe Videos (60-90 seconds to involve mid roll ads)
- 4 Video Uploads – Long Videos (3-5 minutes in length) You can do this with Cooking Shows, New Videos using same Short Recipes and multiple Recipes in one
- Engagement Videos – 45 seconds, with music and engage with your users
Indicators of Success
The purpose of your video is to get the click thrus to your website, after all that is why you are here, right?
- Use Google Real Time Analytics to show how people are responding to your newly uploaded video.
- Pinterest Source feed – pinterest.com/yourwebsiteaddress to see what is being pinned currently.
- If you have SAVES metrics in your analytics, the higher the saves, the readers truly LOVE the content, so post more of that!
You see, when you are driving a ton of traffic to a single recipe, you are helping to generate pageviews which in turns betters SEO
If it happens to be during normal business hours we invite you to call in directly at 513.293.0617. We enjoy building relationships and look forward to talking with you.
After hours or need us to call you at a specific time? No worries, email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below. We will be in touch within 24 hours.
Be sure to contact us at Info@CreativeContentSystems or 513.293.0617 to get on our Creative Schedule. Please keep in mind our busiest time is September through March.